Sunday 22 November 2015

Wedding Dress vs Heaven Dress

My heart cry is to be more holy, it to be like Jesus,... With this heart cry of mine, I observed something, infact so many thing, one of which I called/titled

Wedding Dress vs Heaven Dress

As we all know that marriage is generally known as a holy matrimony which was first instituted by God for the purpose of partnership, purity, procreation, and peace. With this I found out that the white dress the female wear on the wedding day as history put it, is to symbolize purity but today it seems that is no more the case, may God have mercy.

Come, someone readying this is having the thought that, am judging, hold on, I'm not writing to judge anyone who is not a "virgin" so to say, "virgin" in qoute, I don't mean, act of sexual immorality, what I meant by "not a virgin" is "not born again."

It's a known fact that God is ready to purify you if you desist from fornication or even adultery, that is not the essence of this article please.

I attended a wedding ceremony sometimes ago and I felt highly embarrassed seeing what Christianity has turned to in the hands of women especially. The CBM (chief bride's maid) was almost naked, the bride kept trying all means to cover her cleavage, bridal train another issue, in the church of God!

I'm sorry to say this; a minister's wife was also involved in this. All over the place, you see ladies dressed in clothes that leaves bare the greater parts of their body unfortunately on wedding day too (back, bellies, breast, buttocks, thighs etc.) which hitherto, are considered sacred now displayed as if they are for sale!

It hurts even more to see some of them with such dresses on the TV either preaching morality through the singing of gospel songs or hosting shows meant to educate the public.

Movie actresses and secular musicians would not spare us that nudity either. At other times, it is rather annoying when you see them in such dresses going on the street heading for the church, presumably going to worship God. My father my God! One can't help praying to God for mercy.

Just imagine, low-cut blouses, with necklines almost meeting up the skirt, that exposes the breast not even cleavage anymore! Another 21st century fashion? And these are our would-be-mothers (or even mothers); people who would be expected to nurture young ones into responsible adults in future! What a pity!

Qoute me anywhere with this statement:

"To me all these women are only depicting themselves as women with no virtues, I mean it, no virtues when you dress indecently."

Exposing any part of your body is a shame and DOES NOT GLORIFY GOD! Stop compounding the problem of rape and sexual harassment with your dress standards which are totally degrading and an insult to womanhood.

In 1 Corinthians 8:12-13 (NKJV):
'But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

(Cf Rom. 14:21). Beware lest you sin against Christ, you and I know the repercussions! If you are already into this, you can run back to God now, He's willing to save you.

Decent dressing is classy, not expensive and sexy, please let's together pray and correct this unholy dressing trend!!!

I pray God open your eyes of understand to these things as you ponder on it daily....

God bless you

Rauf Kazeem Isaac (esq)
KEY ©2015
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment