Sunday 22 November 2015

THE TRUTH

Don't say R.K Isaac has come with his daily epistle, but I say the truth!
I can't just stop saying my mind always after facing the day hurdles.
The Bible says,

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

"And if the Son of man shall set you free, ye shall be free indeed!"

But you can't say the Truth and still be having issues with fulfillment in life!

No! Truth clears our conscience, purified our heart and justifies our souls.

Do you know why?

Because Truth is a nature, not just a sincere speech.

Please take the statement with seriousness, I mean take it and keep it on your left palm.

"Truth is the original nature and character of LOVE(God) hence, the very amount of Truth in you and I is the same amount of God we are at that moment!"


So...

Whenever we betray Truth, we betray our own nature and insult our heavenly Father/Source too!


Imagine your phone making calls without your permission!? Then it's no longer serving you but serving itself.


So also, we must be true to who we are by nature!


Every time I lie, I'm just being a cheap idiot and why do I even do that nonsense against myself? It must be a curse!


Yes it's a curse to betray oneself and Judas was so cursed, that he sold his own original self (Jesus) for money.


See?


Jesus is our real character as the Truth of God or the True God!


What Adam was to the old humanity; Jesus is to the New Humanity!


You and I are the True God (Jesus) on earth but we betrayed our God-Self as a Devil (Adam) on earth and so we fell from our God-Glory. Like Judas, humanity crashed headlong (into a lower self-identity) until all our bowels (secrets) became exposed.


Now the way upward is to resurrect from being Adam and rise to being Jesus!


I pray that God/Love will expose me today as Jesus/Truth, lest I continue exposing myself, a Judas!

If you like say the prayer to your self as well
🙏 Amen


#Goodevening my fellow earth born!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment