Sunday 22 November 2015

MY TODAY'S LESSONS IN LIFE

Just about to take my afternoon nap after the day stress, I observed two different groups of people gossiping or talking about the rumor about my personality of what I'll be, what I want to be, how I'll make it, what my aspirations are, when I'll be what and what I look up to be by God's grace, I discovered so many things which I called:

MY TODAY'S LESSONS IN LIFE

I learnt that:

+ Everyone is important in life, we should not treat people based on their present conditions because those we treated badly yesterday could be helpful to us tomorrow.

* When you are appointed as a leader don't lord it over the people you are leading, it is just a rare privilege to be a blessing and making an outstanding contributions in their lives through service.

+ To be a master over what we are doing, we must be committed to investing helpful and relevant materials there in order to generate maximum and lasting impact in life.

+ Quality impact cannot be made in life if our spiritual life is not strongly built on daily studying and doing God's word and giving ourselves to heartfelt and faith filled prayer.

+ Building the inner strength in God is the surest way to overcoming life challenges.

+ We have no audacity to be an impactful leader if we refuse to sit and learn from others, knowing fully that every rugged learners are relevant leaders and every committed readers are potential transformational leaders.

With this lessons, I extend it to you reading it now, "what lesson have you learnt today"?

Now, when someone aspires to be something in life or sees the possibility of becoming something in life and you try to pull or make ridicule or jest of the person, the fact is that, you are only making the person known more and that helps such person to be renown.

I (R.K Isaac) as a person, aspires to be that thing you can think of... Like some I published online e.g. VC, Lecturer, Teacher, Counselor, Public Speaker and all sort, no matter what comes my way, am gonna make it.

Wait a minute...

Do you think I say this thing to be proud or to boost pride in me... My dear.... NO!

I say them to inspire the reader of my daily article, that

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO YOUR SUCCESS PROVIDED YOU ASPIRE.

I am not a type that hears or see my shortcomings and will not find a solution to it, and by the grace of God, "I am what I am".

If I say I know it all... I know it all...

Why?

I am God's Image, therefore, I am His Son, and he has given me power to be what I am..

My beloved readers, if you limit yourself, you can't prosper, even if it's obvious you can't make it in life, see yourself to be a problem solver.

We read books everyday, be it textbooks, and the sort, we do come across formulas, these formulas are people's invention and innovation. Are they not people like you?

Common, wake up!

If you gossip, talk about someone, you are only wasting your time and remember, you can't regain such a time!

Let me now conclude....

No doubt I read anything that comes my way even out of my field of study, and here and there are some people who claims to be wise, strong, elderly and yet what they claim to be isn't in direct proportion to who they are! Isn't that superfluous and "mediocratical" in nature?

Oh what a generation of mediocres, how shall you be successful if all you know is to cast down and not look inward to correct your flaws.

Uhmmmm...... It's like am going too judgmental! But the truth is that, I see Nigeria as a state not a nation as Political Scientist put it, that we need "problem solvers"

Will you be a problem solver?

Is yes!

What's your move and plan?

My dear, I shall be publishing another article tonight stating the characteristics of a problem solver.

Good evening to you, beloved reader...

God bless you

Rauf Kazeem Isaac
(C) November, 2015.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment