Sunday 22 November 2015

MY TODAY'S LESSON IN LIFE 2

Good evening readers,
If I talk now, they will say, Don Zikk has come again, I have to just write because my pen never faints and my brain never dull, I couldn't just imagine, so many people even beyond africa that read my afternoon post 'cos it was publish on so many websites, they begin to ask me immediately I publish my afternoon post title "MY TODAY'S LESSON IN LIFE" that who were the gossippers, I was like, hope have not offended anybody, and I want to employ you that you shouldn't take that afternoon article personal...

Infact, some went to the extent of still abusing me, some misinterpreted my article 'cos they lack understanding, some don't even know what I meant, while some were asking and saying, Don, it's every blessed day you say one or two things, but new, I do reply, it's God's given talent, but tonight I won't be publishing the article titled THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A PROBLEM SOLVER rather I want to look at something a bit different but similar to the afternoon post which I titled INORDINATE DESIRE AND AFFECTION.

Let's quickly look at this points:


+ Though everyone of us has one or more desires wanting to fulfil but if it is not regulated and controlled by God it is an inordinate desire.

+ The desire that is in the will of God for us is the desire that is good for us to make our lives fruitful.

+ Whenever wrong or inordinate desire crosses our minds, the best tool to confront and conquer it is the word of God.

+ The mind is the source of every desire but it requires consistent and constant renewing in the word of God to produce a productive and good desires.

+ When the devil attack the mind of a man, it affect his desires and when the desires is affected, the result is highly devastating.

+ An uncontrolled or inordinate desire is a dangerous one, let's depend on the Holy Spirit for its regulation.

As so many people were asking, I mean seriously asking, who were the gossippers, let us know, I was like, "I will talk to you later, Never mind, and all sort" all of a sudden, something came to my mind...

Guess what?

"The Lord's Supper Night"

When Jesus said, some among you will betray me, and suddent, the disciples begin to ask, "is it me" but Jesus replied... Please, to those who ask the questions, to know who the gossippers are, kindly go and read Matthew 26: 1 - 75, that passage will answer your questions.

Like I said, THERE IS NO LIMIT TO YOUR SUCCESS IF YOU ASPIRE, That's true, but...

If your aspirations are not God's will? It's dangerous, although God will allow permissive will but the nemesis is devastating, so beware!

The point here tonight is, whatever your aspiration is, be it VC, Teacher, Lecturer, Doctor, Lawyer, if it is not God's driven, desist, pray to him for his leading, and I pray, he'll direct your steps.


God bless you and Good evening once again...

I remain Rauf Kazeem Isaac
(C) November 2015
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment