Friday 27 November 2015

TITILOPE - EPITOME OF LOVE/BEAUTY

EPITOME OF LOVE/BEAUTY

(The lyrics in this poem should be taken personal, I just felt like, putting something down)

Dear Titilope.....
Oh, 'Goddess of Beauty',
you walked into this world like a bright sunshine,
and life has gone into complete metamorphosis,
I am ecstatic, I am honored.

Love is you,
in your care and tenderness,
in your smile,
in your silky smooth touch,
without you "I" am (world) is nothing;

Your love is what am celebrating,
I live, and I live because I (world) loves you
I, now, enjoy the fullness of life,
life is a bliss as it appears-more meaningful
Without you my life is not worth a dime.

For we are one my love,
is what I'd wait, and
I would wait till eternity
I'll wait for the day when you will be mine forever, and
Forever you would remain in my heart as an 'Epitome of Love'


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment