Sunday 22 November 2015

BEING RICH

Ahummmm...... Goodevening my fellow Nigerians, today am featuring another quantifiable talk of what I encounter today after my school(name with held) examination with a course mate(name with held) of mine

He asked me... Isaac,

"How can I become stinkingly Rich, despite my present lack of financial support?"

I was found speechless for more than a minutes and he was like didn't I hear what he said, all of a sudden, I responded... Read what I told him...


"You are rich & sincerely, you're more than rich.

You are Riches!

Everything that is alive is a living resource. On earth, every human being is a re-Source of life.

You are Life's Re-Source because God is the Source of Life & You are the Re-Source of God's Life.

Meaning; God is Creating Life while you're re-Creating that Life of God on earth!

God is the Richest Riches, Infinite & Unlimited while YOU are God's Unlimited Riches on earth!

You are the Commonwealth of Life!

You're all the riches that we need to en-rich the earth because without You humans, earth would be ruled by wild beasts and wouldn't that be a bloody jungle?

You're the richest riches on earth because you're the Manager of earth, your job is to keep the earth together as God's Riches re-Creative Partner on earth!

Ha! You're the feet of God on earth, yes you.

And now you seek for riches from without because you're already poor from within or so you believe???


I told him...... #Meditate!

A ritual killer kidnaps a poverty stricken & hungry person for ritual, yet the poor fellow's blood & body-part soon make the ritualist to become stinkingly rich???


How?


#Because you're able to become anything if you truly believe.


Right now as you read, you're a Possibility that can become any thing including Money!


So, in the ritual killer's belief, certain words recited in FAITH can turn the poorest man into a Big Bag of Money? Hmmm... Yes!


Thinking? The ritualist, in his evil mind, has more faith in his victim's ability to become riches than the victim has in himself. #pathetic


Now, listen 👂� me:


If you don't harness your internal revenues & riches by yourself now, then You don't deserve any external riches because you're a prodigal waster who won't invest him/herself into profitable ventures.


You are Riches & if you doubt yourself, come to me; i would turn your internal capital into infinite riches for you, for the society & for global humanity at large!


How?

Ask me through

Bbm: 33524D0E

Whatsapp: 08131388834

Share this one; thank you.
Don Zikk Cares.....
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment