Tuesday 26 April 2016

RE: RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING "NOUN STUDENTS' INFOROOM"

RE: RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING "NOUN STUDENTS' INFOROOM"

Sequel to the publication of the above reference published 25th April, 2016, some matters arose and call for response from the school of thought that wrote and published it.

I hereby want to make some observations and comments.

First, I want to say, I, as the privileged creator of the group has never one time or the other call myself Boss or Lord over anyone. I repeat, I am not Boss or Lord over anyone. We are co-students of a great institution with the sole aim to be useful to ourselves and the nation.

For the purpose of this main objectives, unity and oneness is a tool or an agent that can be used to achieve this primary or main objectives. And a method or strategy that can bring this unity and oneness is the help of social media of which Whatsapp is one.

Whatsapp group has brought us all together to share, to relate and be one. If a group is created and titled, I think the primary aim should be met before any other thing. "NOUN STUDENTS' INFOROOM" has been created for a main objective which is to share all infos relating to the institution that can be of help to every participants.

The group has been before some people were added, it now happen that, the group is now taken for a platform where unnecessary jokes, chats are not carried out all in the name of "fun". Knowing fully well that it disturbs others. "Group Chat" is a simple phrase which simply means, collection of people involving in a conversation. But here in this group, you'll find "2persons" chatting private issues at times, discussing unedifying words hereby causing others to regret for been a participants in the group, and the major cause of this is because no rules and regulations guiding the platform. Like we all know, "where there is no law, there is no sin" but "where there is law, there is sin" this is one of the reason why the rules and regulations came to be.

NOUN STUDENTS' INFOROOM wasn't created where some exchange of words (abusive) can take place, if such happen, then, the so called leader or admin, lack leadership skill, 'cos as a leader, no doubt everybody is a leader, and as one, you should be able to regulate your followers. We should know fully well that, you are not the only one in the group, and you shouldn't allow your freedom cause a stumbling block to your fellow, if it causes a stumbling block, my dear, you have sinned..

Some people were removed, and they took offense e.g. Kenny, David, to mention but a few, among them, some called me "idiot", "fool", "is this your own christianity", with wisdom God has given me, and by the grace of God, I administers over hundreds of employees, I can't reply such people, I'll just ignore them. Why must you take offense when you are removed, I am not seeking for your pleading, but discipline should be our watchword. If you can't obey simple rules, how much more the instruction on your exam question paper? STUDENT is not Study and Entertainment.

As a student who wants to make extra-ordinary, he or she must be:
S - Studious
T - Time Conscious
U - Understanding
D - Discipline/Diligent
E - Expectant
N - Nurturing
T - Tough Minded

In my own capacity, and by God's grace, which I keep praying for, I want to touch lives, with the little I have done to some participants here and even those that are not here, and many outside the country which I can't mention, I know I'll be fulfilled when I die. Let's learn to be discipline! Catching fun is good! And I must tell you, nobody in the platform catches fun up to me, but my watchword is discipline. You may see me to take things serious, you are wrong! I am a disciplinarian, I grew and I'm growing among disciplinarians, and it has been helping me in ramification.

NOUNites, you all know, I am not been paid for creating the group neither am I loosing in any area, but I took it as a responsibility, a privilege and courage to be able to gather hundreds of my fellow and co-students.

The rules are set for proper conducts of every participants, I don't mean to hurt anyone with them or prove to be sentimental or been nepotism or bias, I only want to inculcate the virtue of DISCIPLINE in every participants, and I want to say, if we live and conduct ourselves by this rule, the group will be beneficial to all.

But at this juncture, if you aint pleased with the rules, you may/can leave. I am a man of my words and I can't reverse it, but if you think the rule can't work.... Uhmmmm, well, I know what to do

I'll continue tomorrow,

I'm off to library, good night and God bless you

I am always myself, no one can be me, I have a name, I am

Rauf Kazeem Isaac
(C) April, 2016
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment