Friday 29 April 2016

It's Dr. Oluwasemilore Titilope Lizzy's Birthday!

It's Dr. Oluwasemilore Titilope Lizzy's Birthday!!

I didn't request for her consent to post this but with the indept love in my heart, I am oblige to do so by my own consent

Happy birthday to a girlfriend who is as sweet as LOVE, honey and beautiful (Ebonite) as JEHOVAH. Thank you for making my life sunny and bright.

Darling, I bought you a little something to celebrate your birthday. if you say yes to my birthday gift to you, that will be awesome and loving

You are one of my best girlfriends, folks, pals, mother, love master in the entire world. I just want to say thank you for choosing me to celebrate with you on this special day. We are going to have an amazing time tonight as I am your love slave for the next 24 hours.

When I look at your eyes I see a bright and sparkling future for the two of us. Happy birthday!

In your smile I see something more beautiful than stars.
Indeed, I am happy to see you alive, healthy, more pretty, you are an epitome of beauty, you are a blessing, infact more than a blessing. I can't even describe you to the fullest, but with the little word I can say, accept them.

"Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

I also want to use this medium to send my note of apology, that whichever way, I must have offended you, physically, materially, socially, spiritually, lovely in all ramification of life, I want to say "I am Sorry".
===========================

Dr. Oluwasemilore Titilope Lizzy,
- I love you,
- I Trust you,
- I Manifest you,
- I cherish you,
- I kiss you
- I hug you

When I look at you, the love you have for me immediately is inducted on my eyes and slips down on my heart thus culminating its heart beat. Happy birthday.
Have a lovely birthday baby!.

In case no one has told you, after examining you, I discovered you are
T - Tough minded
I - Induced
T - Tenacious
I - Industrious
L - Loyal
O - Obedient
P - Prosperous

L - Lovely
I - Immersed
Z - Zealous
Z - Zion
Y - Yieldednes

Above all, you are:
O - Ordained
L - Lovely
U - Understanding
W - Wise
A - Adorable
S - Saintly
E - Enduring
M - Mighty
I - Industrious
L - Lifted
O - Ordained
R - Radiant
E - Eulidical

======================================

Yours in Love
Yours in the field of Mathematics,
Rauf K. Isaac

And I personally, I Love "YOU"
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment