Saturday 26 March 2016

EASTER: THE MIGHTY AND GREAT EXCHANGE (PART 3)

For the past 3days now, I have been talking about our Lord Jesus Christ, about his crucifixion and it talking about how he died on the cross. Christ who lives a perfect life, Christ who lives a holy life, a spotless life. He did no evil, he lives as a Son of God, he lives as God sent. When the time comes, that the purpose for him to come to the world, I want to boldly tell that the time has eventually come.

That's why tonight, I want to conclude my article which is the part 3 which the title

EASTER: THE MIGHTY AND GREAT EXCHANGE (PART 3)

Go with me!

"IT IS FINISHED"

Who said this words/statement? Where and why did he say it? How did he say it? The answers to this question will be outlined in this article.

The redemption of man kind, the atonement that
need to be made for the sins of the whole world he
said "IT IS FINISHED". As you think about what you have and what you don't have, remember he said;
IT IS FINISHED. No doubt, you know who said the statement "IT IS FINISHED", tell me his name. His name if above every other name in heaven and in earth and his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

The second question is where and why did he say it?
He said it on the Cross of Calvary and he said it because of OUR FREEDOM and our freedom is THROUGH HIS CROSS BEARING.

#sigh, Jesus Christ bore the cross, he bought the
cross for you, your challenge where too heavy for you to carry and that's why he helped you to bear the cross. I am sure you know that on the cross, he was crucified, where you are identified as a the =>Sinner then => the sinner now => talking about you. Tonight, you need to bring them to repentance and let there be conviction and conversion.

Like I said, this season is a period of retreat, a time were you need to come to the Calvary for cleansing. Although, there are different kinds of sins in life : "for the wages of sin is death" don't you know? If you don't know,n let me tell you this:
+ Sin brings suffering,
+ Sin brings sickness.
+ Sin brings bondage

Thank God, I AM FREE!

That is why Jesus Christ said, father forgive them for they know not what they do! that was the final sacrifice, no other sacrifice at that time and the final sacrifice has been declared. The final sacrifice that takes away sins and also takes away sickness.

The Lord Jesus Christ abide in heaven, and the people who believe in him dwell also with him forever in heaven. But note that, if you are still a slave to sin, if you are still a slave to Satan, you can not abide with him in heaven, 'cos the scripture confirms it that " if the Son therefore
shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed ". Other
people think it is impossible to be free from sin and do sickness, from smoking and drinking, but tonight I want to assure you, that if you let Jesus come into your heart you'll be free indeed.

How did he say "IT IS FINISHED?" The answer to this is simple, he said it with agony and with his last breadth and all his strength at the point of crucifixion. It's a pity! Imagine someone with a pool of blood, nailed, whipped, pierced, Imagine that state. It's a time for you to make a U-turn and ask him to come into your heart.

The chain God requires from us as his children is this:

* Repentance » Righteous living » Restitution »Remain in love » Run to Evangelize » Rise to pray.

Time will not permit me to explain each in this article but will do that some other time.

If you know this song, sing it with me, it's titled, "AT THE CROSS" by Isaac Watts

Verse 1:
Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sov'reign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

Chorus/Refrain:
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day!

Verse 2:
Thy body slain, sweet Jesus, Thine—
And bathed in its own blood—
While the firm mark of wrath divine,
His soul in anguish stood.

Verse 3:
Was it for crimes that I had done
He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown!
And love beyond degree!

Verse 4:
Well might the sun in darkness hide
And shut his glories in,
When Christ, the mighty Maker died,
For man the creature's sin.

Verse 5:
Thus might I hide my blushing face
While His dear cross appears,
Dissolve my heart in thankfulness,
And melt my eyes to tears.

Verse 6:
But drops of grief can ne'er repay
The debt of love I owe:
Here, Lord, I give myself away,
'Tis all that I can do.


Note this: there is no fellowship with God in soiled garments

Pray this prayer: Help me Lord to stay holy

And I want to employ you, "Take time to be holy"

Don't delay the day of your salvation, delay is dangerous. If you miss heaven you'll cry!

Here I come to the end of this article. Coming next on my list is the title:

ESCATOLOGY (meaning: the events of the "Last Days")

The author has not change his name, he is and has been and will always be

Rauf Kazeem Isaac
(C) March, 2016.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment