Thursday 31 December 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY DAD

I may not be the perfect child, but you are the perfect dad. Dad, you are there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. I could never find a gift that would measure to the love you have showered me in. You are the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero. Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Growing up, you taught me to laugh, I hope you laugh on your special day, you are my hero, my role model, the man who I look up, to and dream to become. No man in this world could have been a better father to me than you were. Another great year of having the greatest papa in the world to spend time with. No words can ever take the place of the feelings of my heart for you, hope your day is joyful. I am the best that I can be because you taught me to never give up. Your eyes hold the moon and your heart holds the sea. You are worth more than any of those things. If I can relive any day, I would choose any day spent with you

Oh my Dad, you are fulfilled, you'll continue to be fulfilled in good health, more wisdom, knowledge and understanding.


When I look at your eyes I see a bright and sparkling future for the two of us. Happy birthday!

In your smile I see something more beautiful than stars.

Indeed, I am happy to see you alive, healthy, more pretty, you are an epitome of beauty, you are a blessing, infact more than a blessing. I can't even describe you to the fullest, but with the little word I can say, accept them.
"Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

I also want to use this medium to send my note of apology, that whichever way, I must have offended you, physically, materially, socially, spiritually, lovely in all ramification of life, I want to say "I am Sorry".


Happy Birthday to you lovely Dad..

Your Son,
Isaac.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. The illuminati is a secret society that strives to promote spiritual and moral values. It was founded under principles of love, justice, unity, peace, and relief. The illuminati bring together individuals of goodwill, irrespective of their differences and backgrounds, and ensure that these good men become better in the society. Do you wish to be a member of the illuminati and become rich, famous, powerful and excel in life? Were you will be giving $19,00,000 as first benefit. Kindly contact me now or add me up whatsapp +234708 264 4268 Email davidcastrocarlo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete