Tuesday 29 December 2015

Appreciation

Awesome music, food and drinks were the good things about my party. But the best thing was that I had you to share it all with. Thanks for being a part of the celebration.

Like many people will expect because it's now a normal routine to appreciate your well-wishers, that is why I want to use this mighty medium to do so........

I want to show my sincere appreciation to God almighty, My God, My Mighty Man in battle whose eyes never slumber or sleep, for his mighty and unfailing love and promise of long life in my life of how I escaped death on 13.12.15 being my birthday,

HOW IT HAPPEN:
Exactly 9:42 on the 13.12.15, on my Born Day, I left for school for the final year last paper to write the exam of which after the exam, party starts.

I took a bike to my busstop (Magboro), on getting to the busstop, there was an horrible and excruciating traffic on the lane which leads to Lagos, and on the lane which leads to Ibadan, no traffic, so I decided to cross after which vehicle weren't on the express not mind the opposite direct, you know as a normal thing, I took about 4 steps when the cab just knocked me down, behind me was a trailer on a high speed, before I knew I was standing, no one lifted me, but God lifted and I continue my journey. It was indeed a testimony! I am alive, wonderfully made and long life destined!

Another gratitude goes to Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka for accommodating our presence for the birthday party. It's indeed my pleasure.

My wonderful appreciation also goes to my co-mate, course-mate, school-mate at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka, although till we meet again if God will, I want to say you celebrated me, you honored me. You came and brought amazing gifts, you literally gave my birthday a lift. FCE(T) Akoka students are wonderful, I mean glorious, I want to say a big "Thank You." I will not fail to mention those who came far and near to the party. I knew they had a journey mercy back home, I pray for you, yOu shall also be honor IJN.

Now, My gratitude goes to Chinelo confectioneries who baked the cake and delivered to the point/place of occasion, and also to the photographers, also to the chefs, I want to say, may you also prosper in your endeavors IJN.

And to those who called me on phone, some who sent me audio voice, some who sent me video shot of pics, some who use my pics as there DP, to mention but a few, Rauf Grace Ololdae, Miss Egbedele Yemisi (YMC), MC JOSH, Roselyn, Champion EY, Princess Adeyemi. Also to those on edited my pictures and makes it look colorful, to facebook "HBD", "LLNP" wishers, I am indeed happy in my soul, I pay for you, you shall also be celebrated IJN!

I also want to use this medium to thank the National Open University of Nigeria students who came, share with me, and those who couldn't make it and to those who wished me LLNP, and to the NOUN whatsapp group members, I want to say, you are indeed a loving people, may you all be successful in all your endeavors IJN.

Now, I shouldn't forget to extend my greetings to my incorruptible students @ Skyline Scholars for their love towards me as we'll have a nice party today for them. I am indeed grateful.

To my amiable parents and my family, RAUF, you are indeed a blessing to me! Thank you for your financial support, advice, encouragement during and throughout my programme. Thank you and may we reap the fruit of our labour IJN.

To those who came, you brought gifts and you partied the night away as if there was no tomorrow… thanks for celebrating my birthday as if it were your own. xoxo

To yet another year in my life as I bagged another certificate and I bid adieu, I'm glad I celebrated with friends like you. Thanks for everything!!!!!!

Coming next is, "How I spent my Date on 12.12.15" that is the "Eve of the Birthday"

This week, I'll dedicate it to my Born Day!

Expects pictures..... It's my pleasure....

Happy New Week, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

Good morning to you all.....

Rauf Kazeem Isaac (esq)
(C) December, 2015.



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment