Friday 1 January 2016

My 2015 SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

It's year 2016, it is necessary I look back and recall the wondrous works of God in my life. Although, I set up resolutions for myself, but the Will of God will always be predominant after about 70% of my resolutions were achieved. This article is titled

My 2015 SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

Below are some of the NOTABLE Success and Achievements:

#January 2015, a month of which I made a new covenant with God penning down my resolutions, requests and expectations. I also planned and scheduled my 365 days of uninterrupted, unlimited and unfailing "Fear Not" as contained in my Bible.

#February 2015, i was awarded a certificate been named among the top 50 best african youth writer.

#March 2015, I was awarded a diploma certificate in Mathematics Teaching Methods by ALISON

#April 2015, Dined with the state commissioner of education of Ogun State, Branch Controller of WAEC Abeokuta and other notable ministers.

#May 2015, I was awarded a certificate on "New Concept Mathematics" by Learn Africa.

#June 2015, I was named the best student of mathematics in my school (FCET, Akoka)

#July 2015, 92% of my students who registered for WAEC mathematics cleared their papers with distinctions (A1), B2, B3 and C4

#August 2015, I got registered as a member with the Mathematicians Association of Nigeria (MAN) and Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN)

#September 2015, I did pens down in school (FCET), right now preparing for my project and graduation/convocation come next year.

#October 2015, I have written 623 articles (465 published and 158 unpublished), 3 books (unpublished), and 2 journals

#November 2015, I formulated a theory/formula in mathematics under the topic "quadratic equation" - still on test by Mathematicians Association of Nigeria (MAN)

#December 2015, I want to recall dat I have never 4 one day visited the hospital nor fall seriously ill, hereby celebrated my Birthday and glory and honour be given to God, my creator

#Last year(2015) I have also being a blessing to so many people. #2015 has being a blessing to me, it's a year I will always leave to remember in all d days of my life. I have healed so many relationship life, heart broken soul, counsel, advised, teach and model so many lives....

To God be the glory and honour be ascribe to.....

This it my second article of year 2016......

I remain a sweet smelling savor with my name,

Rauf Kazeem Isaac (esq)
(C) January, 2016
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment